Meratol Clinical Studies
There have been extensive clinical studies carried out on the main ingredients that make up Meratol, to ensure its safety and that there are no side effects, but also, that the results prove what the pill is promising to provide.
Each of these main ingredients have had their own clinical studies carried out.
Brown Seaweed Extract Results / Findings
- Lose of up to 3 kilos in weight
- All the weight loss was 100% fat.
- Buttocks and thighs became more shapped
- 76% of those tested where convinced by ID-alG.
- No side effects where detected.
Prickly Pear Fruit Extract Results / Findings
- Positive effect on body coposition (fat / lean mass)
- Major reduction of fat due to water mass / retention
- Positive Effect on the silhouette
- Body’s Mineral Balance is maintained
- No Side Effects detected
Cactus Extract Results / Findings
This extract assists the body in disposing of the carbohydrate fats that are not absorbed by the body. In a 2003 double blind study it was found that Cactus Extract can increase fat excretion by 27%.
To Find out more detailed information about these clinical studies visit the official site Meratol site, by clicking on the link below.